- Name of business party
- Intended use
MIURA shall use personal information obtained by it to the extent necessary for its business activities (production, sale, maintenance, and leasing/renting of different types of boilers, water treatment equipment, food processing equipment, sterilizers, environment improvement equipment, chemicals, environmental certification, etc.) for the following purposes:
- (1) Personal information of transaction counterparties and customers
- Issuing notice of information concerning MIURA’s new products and services, etc., and the promotion and advertising thereof
- Dispatching MIURA’s products and providing after-sales service for these products
- Performing analyses and planning, and generating statistical information for the purpose of developing and manufacturing MIURA’s products
- Performing analyses and planning, and generating statistical information for the purpose of MIURA’s sales activities
- Conducting tests and analyses as requested by transaction counterparties or customers, and reporting on the results thereof
- Managing credit information on transaction counterparties and customers
- Exercising rights and fulfilling obligations between transaction counterparties or customers and MIURA under laws and agreements
- Any other purpose to perform the management of transaction counterparties and customers incidental to the above-mentioned purposes
- (2) Personal information of shareholders
- Exercising rights and fulfilling obligations under the Companies Act
- Operating, managing, keeping records, etc. of the general meetings of shareholders
- Implementing various measures to facilitate interaction between shareholders and MIURA
- Issuing notice of various types of information to shareholders
- Any other purpose to perform shareholder management incidental to the above-mentioned purposes
- (3) Information of job/internship applicants and prospective employees
- Providing information on MIURA, results of the screening process, etc. and notices
- Recruitment activities including hiring and screening
- Any other purpose to manage job/internship applicants and prospective employees incidental to the above-mentioned purposes
- (4) Information of retired employees
- Sending information, etc. from MIURA to retired employees
- Managing records of work, payroll, health information, etc. before retirement
- Responding to inquiries concerning social insurance-related matters
- Any other purpose to perform retired employee management incidental to the above-mentioned purposes
- (5) Information obtained as a result of requests from individuals
- Issuing notice to individuals
- Confirming identity
- (6) All other purposes relating to the aforementioned purposes
- Information control
- (1) Security control measures
MIURA has established and observes internal company rules in accordance with the law for the purpose of appropriately controlling personal data.
- (2) Handling of personal information
MIURA does not provide personal information it obtains to third parties unless otherwise prescribed by law.
However, in some cases, MIURA entrusts (outsources) the handling of personal information to third parties.
In such situations, MIURA supervises the party to which it has outsourced, as deemed appropriate and necessary in accordance with the law.
- (3) Personal information of retired employees
Personal information of retired employees may be shared as follows:
- Personal data items
Name, address, and contact details
- Scope of entities to share information
MIURA and its group companies
MIURA Group Corporate Pension Fund
MIURA Group Health Insurance Society
Other organizations related to MIURA Group, including retired employees’ association
- Purpose of sharing
Issuing notice of information
- Name of entity responsible for controlling personal data
Personnel Department, MIURA CO.,LTD.
- Disclosure of personal data
MIURA shall, when requested to disclose personal data, promptly reply to such requests unless otherwise prescribed by law.
Please direct any enquiries concerning the disclosure of personal data to the relevant sales office or person in charge of sales (we will also inform you of any fees, etc. involved).
- Point of contact for handling questions and complaints
Please direct questions and complaints concerning MIURA's handling of personal information to the relevant sales office or person in charge of sales. We will connect you to the department in charge of personal information.