MIURA CO.,LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) has prescribed the attitudes that should be adhered to as well as action guidelines as shown below for participating in an official social media account.
Objectives of Participation in Social Media
The Company publishes information about the MIURA Group via social media with the objective of becoming a company that will be cherished for many years in the future. Specifically, the Company participates in social media with the following two objectives:
- To make even more customers aware of the Company’s products and services, as well as the feeling of our employees concerning our products and services.
- To use communication with customers to resolve customer issues, and in addition, to improve the reputation of the Company and brand value.
Attitude to Participation in Social Media
The Company regards social media as a place for communication based on personal connections, that posts are made available to the whole world and cannot be completely deleted once published, and that participation should be performed in a modest manner.
- Related laws and ordinances as well as the MIURA Group’s Corporate Code of Conduct and Ethics shall be adhered to, and information shall be disseminated in keeping with good etiquette.
- The terms of each form of social media operated by other companies shall be adhered to.
Handling of Personal Information
It is not intended for the official accounts of the Company to respond to every single comment and DM. Please use “Inquiry Form ” on the corporate website for inquiries and opinions, etc., concerning the Company and its products.
It is not intended for the official accounts of the Company to follow all users who have followed the official account. In addition, having an official account follow the account of another user does not indicate that the Company supports or agrees with the ideas, creed, and opinions, etc., of said user.
In order to realize better communication on social media, in the event of the Company deeming a comment, post, or act to be inappropriate, such as due to it violating the rights of a third party, the Company, at its discretion, may delete such a comment, etc., or block the account, etc.; we ask for your understanding.
- An act that violates the copyrights, portrait rights, or other intellectual property rights of the Company, another user, or a third party
- An act that violates the property, reputation, or privacy, etc., of the Company, another user, or a third party
- An act that slanders the Company, another user, or a third party
- An act that is threatening, defaming, discriminating, or that involves political activities or religious activities, or that leads to such acts
- An act that is contrary to public order and morals, a criminal act, or an act that may fall applicable as such
- Falsehoods, content that is contrary to the fact, mere rumors, and acts that encourage rumor
- A violation of a law or ordinance, or act that is closely related to these
- An act of sending or disclosing to another user or third party, copying, or writing the copyrighted work of another user or third party, or personal information, without the prior approval of the Company
- An act that interferes with or destroys the operations of the Company through the use of a virus or hacking, etc.
- An act that has a commercial objective, including any kind of advertising, publicity, and affiliate program, etc.
- An act in which another user or third party, etc., is impersonated
- An act that may offend another user or which may cause hindrance to smooth communication
- An act that causes hindrance to the operation of the Company’s official accounts
- Any other act that violates the objectives of the applicable social media
- Any other act that is deemed inappropriate by the Company due to valid reason
- The content posted by the Company on its social media accounts has an emphasis on immediacy and timeliness, and therefore, the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information. Please check the website and news releases, etc., for official announcements and official opinions from the Company.
- The Company does not bear responsibility for posts made to official accounts by users.
- The Company does not bear responsibility for damage incurred as a result of a user having used or having been unable to use the social media accounts of the Company.
- The Company does not bear responsibility for damage incurred by a user or a third party caused by difficulties between users or between a user and a third party in relation to a social media account.
- In addition to that stated above, the Company does not bear responsibility for damage incurred by a user or a third party as a result of a matter relating to an account of the Company.
- Copyright, etc., to posted content shall be attributable to the individual user who made the post, however, by having made the post, the user shall be deemed to have granted the Company a license to use (copy, process, translate, except, publish, etc.) all or a part of the content on a non-exclusive basis, anywhere in the world, without the prior consent of the user or the payment of consideration to the user, and shall be regarded as having agreed to not exercise copyright, etc., against the Company.
- Social media accounts are operated through the systems of the respective social media operating company, and therefore the Company is unable to respond to questions about the system operation status of each respective social media. In addition, the Company is unable to respond to questions, etc., about the performance and usage method of software and applications provided by social media operating companies and third party, or to technical questions.
- The Company may change these guidelines without notice. In such a case, the amended guidelines shall enter into effect at the time they are posted on the website or published by another method, and from thereon social media users shall be subject to the application of the amended version of these guidelines.
Date of Establishment: November 1, 2021